Friday, January 24, 2014

"Grow your BLOG" party!

Hello everyone 
and
WELCOME 
to
2 Bags Full
and my humble Blog!
Before I get to myself and what I do
I would like to thank Vicky at
for sponsoring this wonderful event.

I started "My Paper Daisy" in 2010 to share
all the little things I love to do and create.
The blog is a  little bit of everything but mostly my
love, or you could say,
my addiction to
stamping and card making!!!
Blogging sure has been an adventure
and opened a whole new world to me.
Over the last few years I met so many wonderful like minded
creative people who kept me inspired with
 their great ideas and most of all there incredible talent!

Before I take off and join the party
I would like to share some of my favorite cards with you.












Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by!
I hope you like what you see and come back often!
Happy Blog Hopping!!!
Diana

21 comments:

  1. Those are all really lovely cards! Have fun with the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sat down to write my post for the party and saw that you had yours up already! Your cards are AMAZING! Love your blog background too! More later...off to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely cards (love the last one especially), glad I popped by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are awesome and what a wonderful way of showing that you care. I'm your newest follower now. Hope you'll stop by and say hi too.
    Enjoy the party
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Diana, I am visiting from gyb! Your card creations are fun and beautiful. I make cards as well. Hope you will stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana, you have such a lovely blog.. All the cards are so beautiful! Happy to know you through this GYB event. Followed you and thanks for visiting my blog.. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana, Your cards are beautiful have to say I love the bunny.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by Fox Hollow Tales! I also love card making and friends always appreciate a hand made card. I will be coming by and see what your new creations are.
    Teresa
    www.foxhollotales.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very talented card makers Diana.
    I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diana! It's Diana from Adirondack Girl @ Heart--you visited vie the GYB party. You said such kind things about my art :) Your cards are GORGEOUS. I can see (from your first card) that we are both bird lovers. Hope you're enjoying the party. I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Diana, Your cards are lovely. I used to make cards all the time and then just stopped I really need to get back into it. I love your teacup inspired card. I collect vintage teacups, I need to use them as inspiration in my art. It has been lovely getting to know you.

    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are beautiful! Visiting via Vicki's GYBP and enjoying your art.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi nice to meet you! Your cards are beautiful, I particularly like the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are lovely. A bit different from the styles I usually see. I did the post card one & the lady in the 1950s dress.

    Check out my embroidery/ redwork blog if you are interested. (GYB)

    aprilsongstress

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are beautiful - it would be such a pleasure to receive one on a special occasion in the mail. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete