Monday, June 15, 2015

A Vintage Father's Day!

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a great start to your week!
Work is keeping me busy,
with the end of the budget year looming 
by end of this month,
things tend to get a little topsy turvy!
So you can imagine,
how I truly treasure every minute in my stamp room right now,
my little sanctuary keeps me sane.

Today I would like to share my 
"Vintage Father's Day" 
card with you.
 Vintage car was stamped with
Tim Holtz "The Journey" stamp set.

" Established 1873" from Stampin'Up! set 
"Established Elegance".


 I think the card came together fairly well,
what do you think?

A while back I promised myself  I would not
buy another plant I had to bring inside to 
winter over!!!
In my household cat's and house plants
do NOT mix very well!
Well, a visit to the local nursery 
and ...
... well you know how the story goes!!!
This adorable Gardenia went home with me!!!
 First bloom...
 ...so beautiful...
...and I wished you could smell it...
...amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
wishing you all a great week
and
A Wonderful Father's Day weekend!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment