Sunday, August 2, 2020

Bundle of Joy!

Hello everyone!
Wow, it has been a wile since my last post
and lots of things have happened since.
We have become Grandparents again to a sweet little
baby boy named Joseph in May,
we could not have been happier and
everyone is healthy and doing fine.

Also I decided to take a little break from posting and
social media in general, 
working though the pandemic, wearing PPE for 9 hours plus at work
and then again when just hunting for the necessities of life in stores,
cancelling our vacation for the second time this year
as well as the unrest in our country is taking its toll on me.
With all this going on I have not felt very creative lately
but I promise I'm working on getting my MoJo back.
   Here are some cards I made over the last few month 
for family and friends who welcomed their 
"Bundle of Joy"
during this crazy time in our world!
All cards are made with the
Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Grand Arch 3D Card, S6-138 and
the Layered Bundle of Joy, S4-852 die sets.
Flowers are made with the Spellbinders Die of the Month, DOM-007 and
a variety of different pushes.



Lol, one baby boy card in all the sea of pink.

One thing I can say,
it sure has been a baby year
and 
if you had a sweet addition to your family
Congratulations to your 
"Bundle of Joy".

Thank you for stopping by!
Stay safe and have a great week!

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment