Saturday, March 10, 2018

Bright Birthday Wishes!


Hello
and
Happy Weekend to y'all!
I apologize in advance,
this post is a bit picture heavy,
SORRY! 
As always I had a hart time picking 
which pictures to post,
so they all ended up on the blog, LoL.
Anyway, I was in a bit of a pickle last week,
realizing while turning the page of my 
monthly birthday calendar,
I almost forgot a birthday in the first week of March.
I hate when I do this,
but with a bit of luck and
one of my favorite go to knitting projects
I got the gift done just in time! 
"Fallmaschenloop" or I call it "Summer Shawl" in progress.
The pattern is quick and easy, a day or 2...
 ... and you end up with a soft and light weight shawl you can 
wear well into the summer.
Sorry, the PATTERN is in German. 
 I used Loops & Threads yarn,
 Elegance in color Jewel.
But any yarn will do, 
it really depends on your preferences. 
 Of course I had to fancy up the gift.
Bow made with my bow-maker.


 And the matching gift bag in
different shades of yellow...
 ... for a 
"Bright Birthday Wish".
I used the same Spellbinder dies as in the
I'm getting a bit hooked on making my own gift bags,
not a bad thing so, since I'm using most of my
scraps and odds and ends I have laying around on them.
I know all the tones of saved bits and pieces of
paper and ribbon were good
for something one day!
Are you a paper/ribbon hoarder too?

Thanks for stopping in,
I hope I got you inspired to create something 
with your bits and pieces,
maybe a "Gift Bag"?
Have a wonderful creative weekend!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment