Sunday, February 25, 2018

Everything Purple!

Hello everyone
and 
Happy Weekend to you!
What a crazy weather  week in Kentucky.
From the 80th and sunshine just a week ago
to torrential rain, storms and flooding.
Our yard is like a muddy sponge and
the creek turned into a river.
Fortunate no damage to our house,
sadly a lot of people where not so luky
and got flooded out of their homes.
With the river not expected to crest sometimes 
next week and more rain in the 
forecast this will be a long way to recovery!
My heart goes out to all of you who
have to deal with any kind of loos
do to flooding!
Hugs!!!

On a better note,
the lousy weather had me home bound
and able to finishing another 
Birthday gift! 
"Everything Purple"
is a 
sparkling Purple Messy Bun Hat
and the matching,
"Yes" more purple,
Purple Gift Bag
for someone you guessed right likes
"PURPLE".
 I love this Pattern, I made several hats with it
and best of all its easy to follow and available "Free"
on Ravelry.
 The matching purple gift bag.
 The little flowers are punched and layered.
Everything else are Spellbinder dies from my 
monthly club subscription.
 The bag has a front and a back.
 For the sparkling  Messy Bun Hat I used yarn from
Hobby Lobby, Yarn Bee, Fetching in Amethyst.
 There was enough yarn left to make the matching crochet flower 
for the brim. Flower center is a bottom I found at WalMart. 
 Here are the Spellbinder dies I used for the bag.
 What to you think,
did I cover every shade of "Purple"?

Thank you for stopping by,
hope you have a wonderful creative week ahead!
For everyone around here, please be careful out there,
do not drive through flood water
it's not worth it!!!
Stay safe!!!

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment