Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Winter's Solstice Snowflake Christmas Card

 Hello friends,
hope everyone is having a good week!
Wow, I know I surprised myself,
LoL, 2 posts in 1 week!
I definitely will NOT get a prize for best blogger this year,
in the contrary if there is one to win for 
"You fell of the blogger wagon during the wild ride through the pandemic"
I'm probably running for first place.
Anyway, I have been busy and accomplished a few things in the 
last few month and I'm hoping to share and 
catch up with more new posts over the next few weeks.
And since we are counting down to Christmas
I would like to share our families Christmas Card
"Winter's Solstice Snowflake".
I decided to go with a red/gold and green/silver color pattern
 and a snowflake theme this year.
The cards where cut with the Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace
Die of the Month, DOMAPG-NOV19,
Amazing Paper Grace Picot Petite Circles, S5-431.
Poinsettia and greenery were cut with dies from the 
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, DOMAPG-NOV20. 
And for the first time I used the Foil Quill heat pen with my Cricut Air2
on one of my cards.
I have to admit it was easier then I thought.
The sentiment was hot foiled with the fine heat pen. 




I think the card came together right nicely.

I would like to take the opportunity
 to thank each and everyone of you for
sticking with me through the ups and downs of blogging.
I hope I will do better in 2021!
Thank you for stopping by.
To you and yours's
a very 
Merry Christmas!
Stay safe and healthy!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment