Thursday, February 11, 2021

Vintage Camera Memory Box

Hello everyone,
hope you all doing well and staying safe.
Kentucky received a generous coding of ice overnight
and I received an unexpected day off thanks to it.
So I figured I could spend a bit of my off time on my pure
neglected blog and catch up on posting some of the
beautiful things I have created the past few weeks.

One of the creations is this cute little 
Vintage Camera Memory Box
I made for my Mamas  Birthday. 
The Vintage Camera was cut with the 
Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, DOMAPG-OCT20.
Sentiments are cut from furious Spellbinder dies.
The Memory Box is an upcycled shipping box which was the
perfect size for this project.
And everything decoupaged on it are leftover bits and
pieces from other projects or things I found in Antique stores 
or Flea markets. 
A few years ago I invested in a HP Sprocket printer which 
is the perfect size (picture size 2x3 inches) for small memory 
albums and collages. 
This cute little Vintage Camera sure makes a sweet little gift
packed with treasured memories.
I hope I gave you a bit of inspiration on this cold winter day to
go create something beautiful today.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe! 

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment