Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blast off!

Hello everyone
and 
Happy Labor Day weekend!
WOW, I can not believe August is gone and 
we are starting September,
where has summer gone?
It already feels a bit like fall outside,
I can't say I'm sad,
it's been a good growing year,
but I'm growing a bit tired of the study mowing
and yard work.
Ready to spend some time in my crafts room
and get my creativity going again!

Sadly this little "Blast off" birthday card 
was the only card who came out of my
crafts room lately.
 This was the birthday gift and card for
a cutie pie, who celebrated his 
3rd birthday in August.
Stamps are "Robots" from "Recollections".
I have to admit,
 I LOVE shopping for
kids toys,
especially ones who have lots of buttons
and do all kinds of cool stuff!
Boy, toys sure have changed since my kids where small,
everything is high tech now those days!

Thanks for stopping in,
hopefully my creative side will return soon!
To everyone
HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

Diana



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Your card is oh so cute!

    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete