Saturday, December 7, 2013

It looks a lot like...

... a Winter Wonder Land!
Hi everyone,
hope you all had a great start to the 
weekend!
Our's was a bit, "NO" a lot messy.
Mother Nature decided to deliver a 
little winter surprise.
Ice, snow, very slippery roads
and a snow day for my youngest son!
 I have to say the ice glazed trees looked very pretty.

 This unusual early winter weather really can put you in the 
Christmas spirit.
It sure does me and I
hope this means we are going to have 
a white Christmas this year!!!

Just a little card I made the other day.
 Lot's of layers in different shades of pink
and one of my crocheted flowers made
this very simple card just
pink-a-licious!
Stamp from "Hero Arts".

Thanks for stopping in,
hope you liked what you see
and come back often!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment