Saturday, July 26, 2014

Yellow the color of sunshine!

Hello,
I hope everyone is having a sunshiny
kind of day!
First I would like to thank everyone
who took time to visit my little space during the
"Where Bloggers Create" event and
leaving kind commends!
Thanks!

AH, YELLOW!
What a beautiful color!
The color of sunshine and summer.
I thought what better occasion to celebrate this
cheery color then with a blog post in the
middle of summer.
Here are just a few of my favorite yellow things...
 ... a gift bag with a sweet little flower.
Stamp from Stampin'Up! set "Yummy".
 Flower is a Pansy punch.
 And guess what went into the little gift bag...
 ... Yes, some homegrown yellow tomatoes.
"Lemon Boy" what a pretty name for a tomato.
A gift for a co-worker who believe it or not
never ever had a yellow tomato.

 I made this card a very long time ago,
it's called "Bloom", 
still one of my favorite summer cards.
 Flower is a punch.
The background was stamped with flowers and bees
from the Stampin'Up! set "In Full Bloom"
and a chicken wire stamp.
 Background panel is also dry embossed.
The wire mesh is from an old window screen.

 Just a few more picture from around the yard
and the goodies growing in our veggie patch.
 Homegrown Wax Beans...
 ... and Squash.
 Yellow Lantana ...
 ... and Petunias.
And last but not least my yellow watering can.

I hope my yellow post cheered you up a little
and brought a little sunshine in to your day!
Have a sunshiny day!
Thanks for stopping in!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment