Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day 
to all the wonderful creative women in this world!
Hope you all are having an amazing day 
filled with lots of love!

And speaking of being creative, 
I actually found some time to get my 
"Vintage Doily Mother's Day" 
cards done between all the Baseball games.
Antique doily is a Quic Kutz die cut.
 Leaves are cut from Stampin'Up! embosslits
"Sweetest Stem".
 I added a few butterflies and rhinestones for sparkle. 
Found the adorable burlap ribbon at Michaels,
thought it added a little shabby chic to the card.

Hope you liked my 
"Vintage Doily Mother's Day"
card and my
little humble blog!
I can happily announce that Baseball season is 
almost over, just a few more weeks
and I should be back to posting regularly.
Thanks for hanging with me through this crazy time!!!

Glad you could stop by
and
Happy Mother's Day!

Diana 

1 comment:

  1. You make the loveliest of cards, Diana. This card is oozing with pink prettiness. Wishing you the loveliest of Mother's Days!

    ReplyDelete