Sunday, October 9, 2016

Pumpkins, Pumpkins...

Pumpkins everywhere!
Good Sunday morning to y'all!
Well I did a little detour with my
knitting needles this week!
This time through the Pumpkin Patch, LoL!
But it was well worth it,
they are absolutely adorable!
 They are true stash busters,
anything goes, 
because shape or size don't matter.
 Little bitty...
 ... or large.
 From sock yarn to cotton and anything in between.
They are just to cute!
I meant to make them last year but never gotten around to,
but I'm glad I did them this year 
and
I already have a few more colors lined up.
Here are a few links to the patterns I used:
and

I promise they are super fast and easy to make
and the best of all,
you can't just stop with one!!!
Ask my Hubby, 
because there are now
Pumpkins, Pumpkins everywhere!!!

Have a wonderful day
and
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Knitting, maybe "Pumpkins"?!

Diana



1 comment:

  1. You have been knitting up a storm, Diana! Your pumpkins are adorable. I love them displayed in front of 'home'.

    ReplyDelete