Saturday, March 11, 2017

A Happy Camper Retirement Card!

Hello everyone
and a special hello to all the
camper and glamper camper fans out there,
I think you will like this post!
Today I'm sharing my 
"Happy Camper Retirement"
easel card with you.
 Made for my dear friend and co-worker, who decided it was time
to retire and spend more time in her beloved camper and explore the world.
The adorable camper was cut with the 
"Campin' Critters" Cricut cartridge.
 Have you noticed the fancy curtains?

 I got a little lazy on the banner and 
had the cricut machine do the work for me.
Banner size 1 inch cut with "Art Philosophy" cartridge. 
 The background panel was stamped with "Trailer Travel"
by Stampendous.
 I hate to say it, I'm not much on camping but I sure love
this little glamper camper!
Happy retirement dear friend, hope you enjoy 
and have many wonderful adventures in your camper!
I sure will miss you!

I hope you enjoyed the 
"Glamper Retirement" easel card?
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful creative week!

Diana


1 comment:

  1. Oh....sooo jealous of your work friend who has retired and off to explore the world in her camper. Your card, Diana is so very, very cool. LOVE it. The cute little retro caravan, the pretty bunting and that stamp...how very cool. Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete