Saturday, May 12, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello
and 
Happy Mother's Day weekend to all of you!
Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weekend,
temperatures around here in the 90's, looks like we went strait to summer.
So my plans for this Mother's Day weekend are
   a hot date with my Veggie Patch, literally,
 time to plant the garden.
But before I hit yard I wanted to show you all the 
Mother's Day card I made for my Mama.
 Simple but elegant.
 The letters were cut with the Cricut cartridge "Sophisticated",
silver foil flower panel was cut with Spellbinder die of the month "April",
little flowers are punches and the little leaves are Spellbinder die of the month "January".
 And while I was at it I went ahead and made my Dad his Father's Day card.
In Germany we celebrate Father's Day on Ascension Day,
so Father's Day was on May 10th for him.
 I used the same dies and cartridge on this card but decided to leave out the flowers.
Two cards almost the same but still a bit different.
Well I hear the yard calling my name.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend
and
Happy Mother's Day!

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment