Saturday, June 23, 2018

Traveling Yarn, Part 2!

Hello and Happy Weekend to everyone!
As promised in my last post,
here is the next installment of pictures 
from our amazing trip to 
Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.
I promise I will get back to more crafty posts next time.
 Just a little road sign which caught  my eye!
No sighting of Sir Hissalot, thank God, LoL.

 What a beautiful country we live in,
I wished we would have had more time to explore more
of Saguaro National Park, Arizona, maybe next time.
Breathtaking and amazing at the same time.

 Saguaro cactus


 "Purple Mountain Majesty" beautiful sunset in the park.
 On our way back to El Paso we decided to take a little side tour to
White Sands National Monument in New Mexico.
 It looks like snow but it is almost blinding bright white sand.
 Amazing that anything can grow out here.

 More sand banks.
 This sure was an amazing adventure,
so  much beauty,
Mother Nature never fails to amaze!
Beautiful memories made,
great visit with family and friends,
hoping to do this again one day!

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Diana







No comments:

Post a Comment