Sunday, August 5, 2018

Aloha!

Aloha
and Happy Sunday to everyone!
If you were wondering if I took a trip to the beautiful
Islands of Hawaii the answered sadly is "NO",
however I took a trip to Michaels and found a bunch of 
tropical goodies which inspired me to make this adorable
Pineapple card
"Aloha".
 I have a current obsession with foil paper, gold, silver anything shiny, just can't resist.
Golden pineapple was cut with a Momenta die set.
"Aloha" was cut with Cricut cartridge "Life is a Beach".
Foliage is an assortment of  a bit of everything I had laying in the studio.
Well what do you think?
Cutting all those pineapples sure wants me to take a trip to the Islands,
I think I will put that on my Bucket list!

 Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you have a creative week!
Aloha!

Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment