Sunday, January 27, 2019

Blooming Birthday!

Hello
and
Happy Sunday to all of you!
It's been a busy month in the stamp-room,
with lot's of birthdays coming up in the month of February in our family
and not to forget Valentines Day.
So I been  trying to catch every opportunity I can get to sneak in 
to my little creative space to get a bit of work done.
Here is one of my February Birthday cards
"Blooming Birthday".
 Back panel was dry embossed with  Cricut Cuttlebug embossing folder "Anna Griffin--Poppy",
Doily is Spellbinders "Special Day Fame" set S5-374 and the beautiful gold foil frame
was cut with Spellbinders "Tiara Rondelle" die S5-342.
 Sentiment and leaves were cut with Spellbinders Small Die of the Month
 "Warm Wishes" DOM-DEC18.
 White spring leaves were cut with Spellbinders Small Die of the Month August DOM-AUG18.
I decided to use store bought flowers on the card, 
I hate to admit but it was so much easier then making them myself:) 
A little bit of spring on this cold winter day and
I'm hoping it will warm the recipients heart just a little bit!
Hope you liked what you seen
and come back often!
Thanks for stopping by!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment