Sunday, June 23, 2019

Friends Forever!

Hello
and 
Happy Sunshiny Sunday to all!
Well sunshiny for a few hours at least,
already can hear the next round of thunderstorms moving in:(
So I decided to snap the pictures outside with the card propped up
 in one of my flower boxes right quick
before the next torrential downpour.
It's becoming a sad little story around here,
hoping for a better start to summer after the wettest spring on record.
But with that said and nothing we can do about the weather
I would like to show you one of my latest creations
"Friends Forever"
a Birthday card I made for my best friend.
The outer frame was cut with the Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace 
Die of the Month November, DOMAPG-NOV18,
which is actually a Christmas set, however it is a perfect matches to the
 Spellbinders Layered Friends Forever Cafe Scene, S4-983.
For the  flowers and leaves I used the Spellbinders Die of the Month--Month 7--DOM-007
and a variety of different size flower punches. 
 Frame was cut twice and layered with foam pieces in between. the layers.

 Love using gold foil paper.
 Sometimes in life you meet a person who is like a sister to you,
I'm fortunate enough to have such a wonderful sweet person in my life.
Happy Birthday sweet friend!

Thank so much for stopping by,
hope you have a wonderful creative week,
to next time!!!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment