Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Happy Easter

Hello
and
Happy Spring to Everyone!

I can not believe Easter is right upon us
but believe me 
I'm definitely ready for spring.
Ready to say Goodbye to gray, cold and gloomy days
and Hello to
beautiful blooms, sunshine and time spend outdoors tending to the garden.
Hoping with mother natures coming back to live and her renewed beauty
 I can give my mind a break from the craziness of the world, the sorrow, 
sadness and unbelievable heartbreak. 
I'm counting my blessings this Easter season that we still live in
a free county but also living with a realization that this is a 
gift we should not take for granted for.
Our family and friends in Europe are never far from my mind and
I'm praying for a peaceful Easter for them.
This years Easter card really does not have a title but maybe
I just wanted to send a message of "Hope".
Blue Bunny and yellow chick where cut with the 
Spellbinders Large Die of the Month,
March 2021, DOML-MAR21.
Little flowers are punches and grass is also from the 
Spellbinders Large Die of the Month, DOML-MAR21.
Sentiment was stamped with Spellbinders SFJ stamp set
"Joyful Greetings", 
SS-0689.
Small and large stitched oval border 
was die cut with
Spellbinders Small Die of the Month, DOM-FEB22.

 Thank you for stopping by!
Wishing you and your family
a
Blessed
and
Peaceful
Easter Season!



No comments:

Post a Comment