Sunday, November 16, 2014

Oh La La!

Hello everyone
and Happy Sunday to you all!
Sorry, my posts been very
very infrequent lately
and I really don't have a very good excuse
 besides time is just getting away from me!

Today I would like to share a 
little Birthday card with you.
I call it "Oh LaLa",
maybe because of the colors,
with the weather gray, cold
and gloomy I needed to 
create something
bright and cheery.

 Love the cute Poodle.



 This is the Stampin'Up! stamp set I used,
not sure what it is called,
I bought it used a long time ago.

A little sneak peek at my 
Christmas card production...
... 50 red crocheted flowers...
... 1 weekend...
... done!!!
My fingers are a little sore
but it was well worth it.
Stay tuned for more peeks!

Thanks for stopping in.
I hope you all have a great week!

Diana



1 comment:

  1. Darling card, I'm pretty sure that set is called Paris in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete