Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy Early Easter!

Hello everyone!
I know Easter is still a week away
but since I'm a little behind in posting 
I wanted to wish you all an early 
"Happy Easter"
and share my 
"Chicky" Easter card with you!
 "Chick in Cracked Egg" stamp from Stampabilities
The yellow and white lacy label was cut with
the Cricut cartridge "Lacy Labels", "Beautiful" 2 3/4 inches.
 Sentiment "Heaven Blessed" from Stampin!Up.
 Punched flower.
 Love the beautiful spring colors in this card.
I'm so ready for spring to get here,
not much longer, our grass is already turning greener 
and my daffodils are blooming.
Ah, things are coming back alive.
Easter decoration on our front porch.

Thanks so much for taking time and stopping by!
Wishing you and your family
a wonderful and blessed
Easter!

Diana

2 comments:

  1. Your Easter porch decoration is oozing loveliness! Such a lovely welcome to your home. Your Easter card is very sweet; love the punched paper flower. Wishing you a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Easter card! I hope you had a great Easter. Love your porch decoration, very cute!♥

    ReplyDelete