Saturday, October 31, 2015

Spooktacular Halloween!

Hello everyone and
welcome to my
"Spooktacular Halloween" 
post!
Ah Halloween, Trick-or-treat, the one day a year
when it is OK to eat to much yummy candy
and dress up at the same time!
 Well before the spooky fun begins I would
like to share this years Halloween card and treat box
with you all!
The "Skeleton Lady" or
"Dame Squelette".
 Scary pretty!

 Fence and corner was cut with Cricut cartridge
"Potions and Spells". 
Skeleton Lady by Stampendous!
 The minute I laid eyes on this stamp I
know I needed to have it.
It's so New Orleans cemetery, Voodoo
and Marie Laveau.
 Dame Squelette out for a stroll!
 The toxic good treat boxes.
 All stamps used in the treat boxes are from
Stampin'Up! set "Toxic Treats".

 All filled with candy and lined up for delivery
to ghosts and goblins.
Spooktacular!

Witching you all a safe and
happy
Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment