Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Beauty of the Season!

Hello everyone 
and welcome to the revealing of this years
Seal Fam.
Christmas Card.
"The Beauty of the Season"
I think it is finally safe to show it off,
all of them were mailed and most of them arrived
safely at there destination!
Enjoy! 
 This is the first time I used watercolors on a stamped image.
I was amazed how easy it was to blend the colors.
 Just a little bling.


 Cardinal stamp from Stampin'Up! set
"Beauty of the Season".

I made cards and matching gift bags for my 
sweet co-workers
which will be delivered next week! 

I hope you enjoyed looking around!
Wishing you and your family a
safe, peaceful and blessed 
Holiday Season!
Merry Christmas and a very 
"Happy 2016"
Frohe Weihnachten und alles
Gute fuer das Neue Jahr!

Diana and Fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment