Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hello 2016!

Happy New Year
to all my Blog friends
and
thank you so much for sticking with me
through out the year,
the ups and downs 
and all my wild creations!
Thank you, I appreciate all of you
more then you can imagine!

With the Holidays behind us, 
and a few days off,
I'm enjoying a little quiet time.
Reading, knitting and 
Stamp-room time!
"Thank you" cards for all the beautiful gifts 
I received were on the agenda
and I think I found the perfect stamp
to bring a smile to everyone!
Aren't they adorable?
 House Mouse stamp 
"Bow Tied".

 Maxwell, Monica and Amanda sending a heartfelt 
"Thank you".
 Sentiment from Fiskars "Celebrate". 
 Mousy cuteness!
 Sorry, I think I went a little overboard with the
picture taking,
still trying to figure out the camera and all the
fancy settings!

Thank you for taking time and
stopping by!
Wishing you all a wonderful start to the 
New Year
2016!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment