Sunday, February 28, 2016

A little bit of everything!

Hello everyone!
Hope you all are enjoying your 
weekend!
I been playing with odds and ends,
and trying some new stuff!
Since I'm always in need of 
"Thank you" and "Note" cards
I finally came up with a general card
with a clean and simple layout!
No stamping just some playing 
and cutting with the Cricut machine.
 After some dial playing I finally found the 
right size for the frame.
Frame was cut with Cricut cartridge "Fancy Frames"
in size 3 inches.
 Remember on this cartridge it's not the frame size,
it's the size of the picture going into the frame.
 Letters where cut with Cricut cartridge "Sophisticated".
I also dry embossed the little panel and 
added a few little rhinestones for a bit of bling.
I think I will make a few more of these cards in different colors.

And "Yes" I finished another cowl!
A girls never can have enough cowls!
 This black sparkling beauty is knitted with
Isaac Mizrahi's Premier yarn "Barrymore".
 Pattern found on "A bit of Yarn Play!".

 And last but not least here is my new venture!
 Ever wonder what to do with all the yarn leftovers!
Well this is the perfect little project.
The little bracelet is made with a "Strickliesel" or
"Tricotin Spool" and very little yarn!
I found some cute pictures on Pinterest but sadly
no patterns, so this project is still in the development stages
to I can figure out the right lengths of my cords. 
Not to bad looking for the first try.
Well I'm off to make another one!

Thank you so much for stopping in!
I hope you liked what you have seen
and if you tried something new lately, let me know!
I always like to hear what other creative minds are up to!

Have a wonderful week!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment