Saturday, September 10, 2016

Flying high!

 Hello everyone
and 
I'm hoping you are having a great weekend!
It's still hot around here
but you can feel a bit of Fall in the air.
The County and State Fair has come and gone,
school is back in session,
the morning air is a bit crisper and
some of our trees are losing their leaves.
I'm not sure I'm ready for Fall or even what comes
after it, I wished summer could last forever!
Anyway,  welcome to September!
September marks not only the beginning of Fall
but is also my uncles Birthday month.
So for the special occasion I created this
Hot Air Balloon card for him.  
 "Flying High"
Image was stamped with a 7gypsies stampset
by Hampton Art.
 Hot Air Balloon was cut with the Cricut  cartridge
"Victorian Romance" in two different sizes.
4 inches for the background and 
2.5 inches for the smaller front one.

 A bit of sparkle.
I know, the Balloons are actually meant for
Valentines Day,
but they were the only ones I could find on my cartridges
and since I'm sending lots of love his way,
they will work! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a great weekend 
and a wonderful week ahead!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment