Thursday, March 29, 2018

Easter Blooms and Butterflies!

Hello
and
Happy Easter to everyone!
I know it's a bit early to wish everyone a 
"Happy Easter"
but I wanted this blog post done before the
busy Easter weekend hits.
All the cards were mailed out and I hope they made it to
their destinations,
so with no further do here is this years
"Easter Blooms and Butterflies"
Easter card.
 Sentiment from Stampin'Up! set "Heaven Blessed"
and
Girl with Easter basket is also from a Stampin'Up! set
called ""Easter Blooms".
 All flowers are punches.
 The flower and butterfly back panel is a Momenta die.
 The green frame around the Easter girls was cut with Cricut
cartridge "Lacy Labels".
Aww, pretty spring blooms and butterflies.

Well I hope you liked my little Easter card
and I hope you will come back for another visit!
Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you and your family
a blessed Easter!

Diana




No comments:

Post a Comment