Saturday, March 24, 2018

Everything Baby...

...Baby Julia that is!
Hello
and happy weekend to y'all!
As some of you know ,
we were expecting our first Grand baby in March,
however Miss Julia had different plans
and made her appearance a bit early,
she was borne Feb. 27th,
 LOL,
I guess she was in a hurry to join our family.
So this Meemaw had to pick up pace 
to get all those started baby projects done.
Sorry, lot's of pictures again.
 The next 4 pictures were made from fabric
a friend gave to me and since I'm not a quilter,
I leave that to people who know what they are doing,
I decided to turn them into pictures.
The fabric was printed with 4 indefinite squares
which was perfect for this project.
I cut all panels to size and used spray adhesive
to fuse them onto white card stock. 
 Miss Julia's nursery has an Owl theme
 so the print on the fabric
worked absolutely perfect
and they look so adorable.
 This was an extra panel which I did not use for our 
nursery but gave away as a gift.
 And then Meemaw had another idea...
 ... spelling out her name in individual letter frames.
 Each letter was cut with the Cricut machine and glued onto 
pattern paper.
Letters are in dark purple and for the background I picked
different pink patterned paper.
 I added some burlap flowers and pretty ribbon 
to some of the frames.
 What do you think?
And last but not least,
I finally finished her Star Blanket.
 I absolutely love this pattern and the finished blanket 
makes a beautiful gift for any baby shower.
 Baby Star Blanket Pattern.
Thanks for making it to the end of this long post.
Being a Meemaw is very exiting!!!
Well, since I'm caught up on all the baby projects now
 I better start working on my Easter blog post.

Thanks for stopping by,
have a wonderful weekend
and I hope I will see you for my next post
"Easter flowers and butterflyes"!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment