Sunday, October 28, 2018

Happy Haunting!

Hello everyone
and
happy weekend to all!
Wow, I can not believe it's 
almost Halloween already!
Where has the year gone?
I guess it's true,
the older you get the faster the time goes by,
well someone need to put the breaks on this year
because I'm not ready for winter and colder temps yet!!!
Well anyway, ready or not Halloween is next week
and
 here is the little Halloween card I made for the occasion with 
Spellbinders Septembers small and large die of the month sets.
"Happy Haunting"
 Kitty is one of 4 dies from the large die of the month set.
 "Happy Haunting" was cut with the small die set.


 The little banner is made from scraps, little odds and ends of Halloween paper
I hate to throw away because you know they will come handy one day.
"Happy Haunting" to you all
and I hope you liked the little card!?

Thanks so much for stopping by
Happy Halloween to all of you
and be safe!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment