Sunday, October 14, 2018

One Special Day!

Hello and
Happy Sunday to all of you!
My initial theme for today's post was Halloween
however that sightly changed when I realized I was in 
short supply of Birthday cards.
So what better thing to do on a rainy gray Kentucky Sunday then make
some colorful cards to cheer me up.
I'm calling this one "Special Day". 
 Ornate gold foil and white frame, as well as "Special Day" was cut with 
Spellbinders die set "Special Day Frames".
 Flower and leaves are cut with Spellbinders Die of the Month, "Month 7".
 I layered the gold foil panel with a white frame by putting tiny foam pieces in between the layers.
What do you think?
Does it bring a little color in your gray and rainy day?

I hope you have a wonderful week
and
thank you for stopping by!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment