Sunday, May 5, 2019

Because I Love you Mom!

Hello everyone!
I hope you all enjoying your weekend!
Sadly it's been another wet one around here
but it looks like the sun has finally decided to come out and
hopefully is drying up the muddy yard a bit.
So while I'm waiting for the sun to do her job 
I decided to share with you my newest card,
"Because I Love you Mom",
my Mother's Day card for my Mom.
 Large gold foil background doily was cut with Spellbinders "Special Day Frame", 
S5-374 by Marisa Job.
 Flower and leaves are a layer of different flower peddles cut with
Spellbinders Die of the Month DOM-007 and 
a combination of punches.
 Medium white doily was cut with the Spellbinders "Brillante Rondelle" 
set by Amazing Paper Grace. 
On top of the medium doily I layered a gold and a white frame,
both cut with the "Special Day Frame" die.
The sentiment was stamped with Studio G stamp set " Best Mom", IC0110.
A special card for a special Mom!
I really love this layout and I think I will reuse it
for a few  Birthday card I need to make.

I hope you enjoyed looking around,
please come back often!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment