Saturday, May 18, 2019

Father!

Hello everyone!
I'm hoping you all having a great weekend so far.
Believe it or not, I think we are finally getting out of this cold and
rainy weather and heading  toward summer, lol,
I'm not complaining, ready for the great outdoors!!!

Today I would like to share my Father's Day card with you all.
I know a bit early, however Father's Day or Vatertag 
in Germany is celebrated on May 30th.
So my card got popped in the mail on Friday and with
a bit of luck it will make it in time.
 I decided to use different shades  of blue for this card with 
the main frame cut from white cardstock.
Frames are cut with Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
DOMAPG-MAY19
and then layered.
 Flower is a layer of different punched and die cut peddles.
The large peddles and stems are cut with Spellbinders Die of the Month-Month 7.
 Sentiment was stamped with Paper Inspiration stamp "Father Calligraphy" - G10093.

I hope you liked this little early inspiration for a 
Father's Day card.
And just in case you were wondering,
NO my husband only gets to celebrate one Father's Day
and that's the American one,
lol, that gives me a little more time to make another card.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
have a wonderful week!
To next time!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment