Sunday, February 16, 2020

Flowers in Winter!

Hello and
Happy Sunday to all!
Today I would like to share with you 
the Birthday cards I made for
family and friends which had a birthday in the month of February.
And since the weather in February is still cold and dreary,
I thought some flowers and bright colors are in order 
to brighten up everyone's day.
Say hello to
"Flowers in Winter".


 Antiquities square was cut with the Spellbinders die S5-396,
Doily layer was cut with Spellbinders die "Brillante Rondelle", S4-991,
the flowers and leaves are made with variety of punches and the Spellbinders 
Die of the Month DOM-007.
The Happy Birthday sentiment was made with the Spellbinders
Glimmer kit of the Month GOM-FEB19.
What do you think,
what is your favorite color pink, orange or just plain white?
I know, I had a hard time deciding too, 
so I just made a few of each color.
 And if you had a Birthday this month
"Happy Birthday to you"!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment