Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Gnome Love!

Hello everyone
and welcome to a post all about
"Gnome Love".
Yes I jumped on the bandwagon and joined Gnomemenia, 
but to my defense who can resist those adorable little bearded fellows?
Just saying!
And if you have been following me on Instagram 
you already know I fell quiet hard for the Gnomies.
So to top it all of I decided on a Gnome themed 
Valentines Day Card this year,
so say hello to
"Gnome Love".
 Gnome was cut with the Simon Says Gnome die - sssd112037
and the background was dry embossed with the Sizzix 3-D  embossing folder - 663201. 
 The heart balloons are made with the Spellbinders Glimmer Kit of the Month January 2020,
GOM-JAN20
 Love sentiment is also made with the January Glimmer Kit.
 Love my Gnomie.
So what do you think,
can Gnomie melt your heart?

Thank you for stopping by,
hope you have a sweet and happy
Valentines Day!
To next time!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment