Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!


Hello everyone on this somewhat
different
Mother's Day weekend!
But never the less it will be a beautiful day
don't matter how we celebrate
and for most of us it will be just face time or a phone call
but it sure will be filled with love!
And maybe a little surprise...
...sorry can't tell and will explain in a later post!!!

Today on Mother's Day I would like to share with you the 
Mother's Day card I made for my Mama.
Sorry, lots of pictures, please bear with me!


Sentiment was stamped with Papertreyink's Tucked in-Mother, Item #2962.




The card was made with the Spellbinders
Elegant Reveal Shutter Card,
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, DOMAPG-FEB20.
I think the card came together beautifully
and I can report my Mom received it in time
and absolutely loved it.

To my Mom, all the Moms, Grandmas
and special women in our lives
 no matter where you are
a very
Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you for stopping by,
have a wonderful week!

Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment