Wednesday, May 6, 2020

May the 4th be with you!

Hello,
I'm hoping everyone is doing alright?!
Sorry it's been a while but if you are like me,
the currant circumstances are really messing up my routine
and it has been hard o find a healthy balance between
still going to work, social distancing, wearing a mask,
the crazy issues at the stores and finding time to be creative.
Who would have thought a year ago that buying toilet paper would 
be like finding a needle in a hay stack:(
But anyways, 
there is light at the end of the tunnel 
and we will make it through this.
I'm so glad I have a healthy stash of paper and yarn
which will keep me busy for quiet a while.
With that said I would like to share with you a card
and some other things I made in a Star Wars theme for
my oldest sons March Birthday.
 Star Wars R2-D2,  C-3PO and BB-8 were cut with the Cricut Air 2.
 Happy Birthday banner was made with the Spellbinders Glimmer Kit of the Month,
 August 2019, GOM-AUG19
and 
the balloons are made with the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month, May 2019, DOM-MAY19. 


 Darth Vader cup...
...and last but not least I made him a little sign to hang in his 
little cubical at work.
Sorry again, I know Star Wars Day was May the 4th and
I had good intentions but I terribly failed.
Always remember:
Your focus determines your reality!
May the Force be with you!
Thanks for stopping by!

Diana 


No comments:

Post a Comment