Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Luck of the Irish!

Hello everyone, 
hope you all having a great weekend!
I been working on a little project for the last 
two weeks,
playing with it, adding a little here and there,
shaping it to I thought it was perfection
and ready to share!
Here is my little Leprechaun treat box!
I had an idea in my head, 
played with a few different size and shape boxes,
but it just didn't want to fall into place.
To one early morning, about 3 a.m., 
right, no sleepless night over this project, 
I was laying in bed and remembered....
 ... I had this dye cut for a bag/caddy.
Perfect!
 Of course I had to dress him up a little!
Shamrocks are a Martha Stewart punch.
Leprechaun hat, beard and bow tie were 
cut with the Cricut "Paper Doll Dress Up" cartridge.
Well, I think my little Leprechaun is ready for his
St. Patrick's Day deliveries of gold nuggets,
chocolate gold nuggets that is!!!

A great week to you all,
thanks for stopping in
and
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Diana

6 comments:

  1. This is soo soo cute! Love it! What a darling SPD card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana! He's absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Happy Monday & have a great week,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable and super impressive, you are just too creative!!

    i skipped over st. patrick's day this year and decorated for easter, since they are SO close!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is just to darn cute! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete