Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Lady in Purple!

Hello 
and 
Happy Sunday to you all!
Hard to believe the first month of
this year is almost over
and February is right around the corner!
February also brings most of the 
great Birthdays in our family.
5 to be exact, 
so I been quiet busy making cards
for everyone's special day.
Here is the card I sent my Mama and 
my wonderful great-aunt who is turning
"85" years young in February.
"The Lady in Purple" easel card.

"Vintage Lady" stamp from Inkadinkado.
 A bit of bling!
 I went on a bit of a Cricut cartridge shopping spree
in December/January, just could not pass up a great sale
and acquired a few Anna Griffin cartridges. 
The pretty layered border was cut with 
"Anna's Flourish Cards and Embellishments' cartridge.
It took a bit of playing to get the size right but
I think it turned out quiet well. 
 Layered label cut with "Lacy Labels" Cricut cartridge.
 2 punched purple paper flowers.
A very special Birthday card for the
two wonderful loving Lady's in my life!

"Happy Birthday to You"

Hope you enjoyed the card!
And if your birthday is in February
"A very Happy Birthday to you Too".

Wishing you all a great weekend
and 
a fabulous week!

Diana

1 comment: