Saturday, March 26, 2016

Bunnies, Bunnies...

...Bunnies everywhere!
Hello
and
"Happy Easter"
to you!
I hope you like "Bunnies"!?
It seams I went a little overboard on
Mr. Cottontail this Easter season, sorry,
I just couldn't help myself!
Well are you ready to take a hop down
my Bunny trail?

I found these adorable Hoppers on Pinterest
and just had to try one or two.
 Pattern from "The Little Fabric Blog".
 Some of these bright colored bunnies
 will adorn my Easter baskets this year. 
 The crochet flowers came from my little stash
of embellishments
I usually make and use for my cards.

Next, my shabby chic bunny box.
 This used to be an old bunny shaped cardboard candy box
my Mamma sent me years ago from Germany.
Sadly the candy is long gone but I held on to the box because
of it's unique shape.
Decoupaged with old book pages, in french of course 
and more crochet flowers. 
I have been playing with different crochet flower patterns lately to find out
which will work best for cards and other projects. 
 Most of the flowers you can find on my Pinterest Board
"Crochet Flowers".
Butterfly's and flower stems are Stampin'Up! Thinlits. 
 
"Spring time in Paris" maybe I need to put that on
my Bucket list!!!
Stamp "I Love Paris" from Stampendous!
I hope you are not tired of bunnies yet?
Because there is one more to go!
 Yes, 
even the "Easter Card" sports a Bunny this year! 
 This adorable bunny is one of the "Happy Hoppers" from
Stampendous!
The purple egg is layered.
 Some rhinestones for some sparkle.
 I went a little wild on the colors this year but
I think it came together fairly well. 

Hurray, you made it to the end of this crazy bunny adventure!
Thank you so much for stopping in 
and taking a hop down the Bunny Trail with me!

I would like to wish you and your family 
"Happy Easter"
and
baskets full of Easter eggs,
especially the chocolate fertility! 

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment