Saturday, September 15, 2018

Happily Ever After!

Hello everyone!
I hope you enjoying your weekend
and maybe you find some time to get craftzy!
It's been a busy 2 weeks with finishing up some projects,
starting some new ones
and if you been following  me one Instagram you know
I been busy playing with some new stuff.
Just hop over to my Instagram site and check it out!
But today I would like to share with you a wedding card 
I made for a sweet co-worker who is tying the knot in a few days.
"Happily Ever After".
 Arbor was cut with Spellbinders "Grand Cabinet 3D Card".
 Bride and Groom as well as sentiment was cut with
Spellbinders "Layered Happily Ever After".

 Flower and leaves were cut with Spellbinders "Die of the Month 7".



 As you can see I made 2 cards,
one shiny gold the other with a matt gold foil finish.
Actually  the matt gold card was the first card I made and for some reason I was not happy with it,
so I decided to try one with shiny gold foil ,
what do you think?
Matt or Shiny???
  Well, 
I picked the shiny one for the Happy Couple and since it is such a 
special occasion a fancied up the envelope too.
   I can happily report that  the bride loved the card!!!

So if you looking for something to do this weekend
how a bout a cute wedding card with some gold foil
matt or shiny, you pick!

Thanks for stopping by,
have a wonderful creative week!

Diana





No comments:

Post a Comment