Saturday, September 1, 2018

Milestone Birthdays!

Hello everyone
and
Happy Labor day weekend!
Hope you all enjoying this long weekend
and it looks like the weather is cooperating for some
great late summer outdoor time,
so with that said I promise I won't keep you long.
I had the honor of make these birthday cards for
some amazing milestone birthdays.
One for my moms uncle, who is turning 88 this month
and the other for
my sweet neighbors dad who turned 90 in August. 
How amazing is that?

 The gold floral panel was cut with Spellbinders "Large Die of the Month April".
 Flower and leaves are Spellbinders "Die of the Month January and Month 7".
 Numbers were cut with Cricut cartridge "Sophisticated". 
Happy Birthday to two amazing guys!
I'm already looking forward to next years birthday cards!

Thank you so much for stopping in
and if you are having or had a milestone birthday
"Happy Birthday"
to you too!
Have a wonderful week!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment