Sunday, September 30, 2018

A little bit of everything!

Hello and
happy weekend to you all!
Sorry no cards today,
well maybe just a little sneak peek of one at the end of the post.
Today it's  just little bit of everything I been playing with the last few weeks
including the Baby Star Blanket I finished a while back
 and just realized I never posted a picture of the finished product.
 After being a little skeptical about the color combination I think it 
turned out great. 
 I need to get one more Baby blanket done before Christmas
however I'm taking a slight detour right now, lol, I started
on a new shawl.
 I could not resist this beauty!
The "Te Manawakura Shawl" by Francoise Danoy of Aroha Knits is actually a KAL 
I'm participating in right now,
keep your fingers crossed, it should be done in 6 weeks.
If you are interested in joining the KAL here is the link to the pattern on Ravelry.
Fall colors are slowly emerging in our yard and I could not
resist to share some with you.
 This is a beautiful Cockscomb flower or "Celosia cristata".
Doesn't it look like a brain? 
Fascinating!
 The color is absolutely beautiful. 
With most of our summer flowers slowly dying this plant brings some 
vibrant fall colors to our yard which will last well to the first frost. 



Sorry about all the flower pictures,
I'm a little obsessed with Cockscomb right now.
 Last but not least hear is
just a little sneak peek of my upcoming Halloween card.
 It will feature Spellbinders Large and Small Die of the Month for September.
Stay tuned for more in the next blog post!

Thanks for taking time to visit!
Have a wonderful week!
Happy Crafting!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment