Sunday, December 2, 2018

A little birdie told me...

... it is your birthday!
Hello
and happy weekend to you all!
I know the card I'm sharing today isn't very 
seasonal but if you live anywhere around Kentucky 
you sure would think it is spring.
Temps reached almost 70 today and while 
Christmas shopping in town I saw people in shorts and t-shirts.
Don't worry, it will be snowing by Wednesday!!!
And also I made this little birthday card back in the spring but for some reason 
never gotten around sharing it.
A little birdie told me...
 ... it is your birthday!
Lace back panel was cut with Spellbinders "Chantilly Paper Lace" die S5-327. 
 Bird was cut and embossed with Recollections die 508100.
 Bird cage was cut with Sizzix/Tim Holtz "Caged Bird" die 656634
 Flowers are punched and leaves were cut with
Spellbinders "Brilliant Butterfly" die S1-012.

I hope you liked this little birthday card
and I promises my next post will be all about
Christmas!!!
Have a beautiful week
and
thank you for stopping by! 

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment