Sunday, December 9, 2018

Happy Llama Day!

Hello and
Happy Llama Day 
to all of you!
Yes you heard right today, December 9th, is National Llama Day
and what better opportunity to reveal one of my Christmas cards.
People who know me know I'm a bit obsessed with this 
furry absolutely adorable critter.
So when I stumbled upon the Christmas Llama stamp 
at Michaels, I could not resist!!!
Say hello to "Fa-La-La-Llama".

 Llama stamp is Stampendous CUR21 52089 
 Label was made with an old label maker.
Christmas light string to add a bit more bling.
Happy Llama Day to all of you!

Finishing up the other Christmas cards as we speak.
I'm hoping to get all of them in the mail by end of the week
so I can reveal the card.
A little hint about the card
French--Creole--Louisiana
All of my favorite things!

Have a wonderful week
and
thank you for stopping by!

 Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment