Monday, December 24, 2018

Joyeux Noel

Hello and
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Sorry I'm running a bit late on my Christmas card post
but I promise it was worth the wait.
I think this is one of my most detailed and
beautiful cards I ever made for Christmas. 
"Joyeux Noel"
 As some of you know I love everything Louisiana,
which is my husbands home state,
and I wanted to reflect a bit of our Louisiana culture in our Christmas card this year.
 Delicate Spellbinders dies remind me a lot of the beautiful iron lacework in the French Quarter.
 Creole is still spoken in the south and it is on my bucket list to learn
 at least a few simple sentences.
 No Christmas without a Poinsettia.
How did I do?

Wishing everyone near and far
a wonderful
Merry Christmas, 
Joyeux Noel, 
Frohe Weihnachten!
 May your home be filled with joy, peace and love!
To everyone deployed 
thank you for your sacrifice,
and a safe return home!

Diana and Family

Since the list of dies I used is rather lengthy I added it at the end:
Crafter's Companion Embossing Folder "Entwined Holly, S-WW-EF5-EH 
Spellbinders dies:
Cinch and Go Poinsettia, S4-960
Special Day Frame,  S5-374
Renaissance Tag Two, S4-600
Gold Majesty Circles, S4-409
August Small Die of the Month, DOM-AUG18
Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits, 658759
Papertrey Ink, Joyeux Noel Stamp Set, 3430



No comments:

Post a Comment