Monday, July 23, 2012

Zentangle!

Yes, sometimes it pays off to be working at a Public Library.
Especially if you are the one who is opening and processing
the new book shipments.
Coming across a new crafts book
ah, instant 
"NIRVANA"!
This is something I seen the other day
and thought was really neat, 
actually so neat I wanted to share it with
my blog friends.
A series of books called ""Zentangle"
I can remember a long, long (very long) time ago we did something 
similar at art class in school, but not quiet as elaborate.


This one especially caught my eye,
it's Zentangle with rubber stamps.


Just imagine the possibilities!

Here are the titles if somebody is interested
Zentangle Basics, Zentangle 2 and Zentangle 3
by Suzanne McNeill
and
Totally Tangled by Sandy Steen Bartholomew.

You might want to borrow the books from your Public Library first 
before going out and buying them.
I always do, it saves me money just in case it's not what I was looking for or
I did not like the book.
It is easier to return the book to the library than a book store and ask for a refund.
Also if they do not carry them ask for the "Interlibrary Loan" service, at
your local Library you can borrow anything you want from another Library. 

Thanks for stopping in!
Diana

6 comments:

  1. Very cool post, Diana! I discovered Zentangles last year and spent many happy hours drawing my own. They tend to be addictive..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lynette,
      oh, another addiction is just what I need. LOL
      But I can easily see how it can happen just looking at all the different patterns.
      Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete
  2. looks like a wonderful, creative outlet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Diana,

    I think everyone one day or another did tangles while phoning or thinking. These kinds of drawing are going freely from our mind. What do you think ?
    You make lovely cards.
    Thank you for your comments :o) there are very appreciated.
    Hélène

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Helene, you are absolutely right.
      I think we all do it at one time or another.
      Did you know you can analyze your doodles just like you can your handwriting?
      Thanks for visiting!
      Diana

      Delete